To list Few
• Involvement in Agile estimation relative sizing, story points, Wideband Delphi, Planning poker.
• Involvement in Risk management with Risk adjusted backlogs, risk burn down graphs, risk based spike
• Present Information radiators on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
• Involvement in stakeholder engagement.
• Inspect and adapt the project plan to reflect changes in requirements, schedule, budget, and shifting priorities based on team learning, delivery experience, feedback, and defects in order to maximize business value delivered.
• Involvement in Planning, Monitoring and Adopting by Kanban boards, time boxing, iteration and release planning, WIP limits, burn down/up charts, cumulative flow diagrams, process tailoring
• Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting.
• Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Ensuring the development teams is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Align project and team goals by sharing project vision and aligning team objectives with project objectives in order to ensure the team understands how their objectives fit into the overall goals of the project.